Monday, September 13, 2010

Oliver!!




My father took this kitten near our house, he found the kitten crying on the grass OTW home.

This male kitten is not gorgeous, but he has wonderful purrsonallity. He eats well. He sleeps well (we 'sacrifice' Weyce to be his surrogate mother, hehehe), he loves to play, he purrs everytime we touch him...

He's so lovely.

Not to mention we didn't train him much with litter box. He just understands that easily!!

Then last week, I watched him rolling around on old socks...all I think about was Oliver Stone.

Don't ask me why. I don't even know his face.

So I named him OLIVER.

But to be honest, most of the time I forgot his name and I call him Daniel/Alfredo/Carlos LOL

I guess I still have to find a right name for this little creature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment