Thursday, August 4, 2011

Microdermabrasion in Natasha Skin Care

About a week after hearing the bad news ("Darling, you need a chemotherapy"), the first thing in my mind was "Oh I'm gonna be bald" and I need a proffesional skin treatment!

I've been longing for microdermabrasion or probably chemical peeling, so it's the right time to do it.

I did it a week after my surgery. Natasha Skin Care in Cibubur placed its treatment room on second floor, so it was kind of painful to climb up those stairs!

First, it was doctor consultation. He recommended facial and microdermabrasion.
Then, the facial. Extremely painful extraction (really!)then followed with microdermabrasion.

After that, I purchased lots of creams and those treatment and creams weren't cheap. I don't remember the exact number, but the facial and microdermabrasion cost each IDR 400,000; the creams were about IDR 400,000. Not cheap. Really really not cheap.

But the cream themselves: I have to admit I'm little bit sceptical. For around IDR 400,000 I get:
day cream
night cream
day NECK cream
night NECk cream
suncreen
anti-irritation cream (worn for 2 days after)

===to be continued==

1 comment:

  1. My first appointment with Natasha was trying mainly because I had tried a home waxing kit the body of a local drug store just three weeks before.

    microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete