Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Body Shop Seaweed

I purchase this Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser because I have normal-oily skin...and because I love the concept that TBS accept empty bottles!! Here's what I got from the site:

A mild oil-free and soap-free milky cleansing lotion. Effectively removes make-up, impurities and daily grime,without drying the skin. Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple with a shine-free, matte finish.


I have nothing to review on the texture. It's just...well...standard. Just like any other milk cleanser. It smells like Viva Milk Cleanser actually :P

Price: IDR 99,000

Also I purchased Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash because I feel that using a milky cleanser only is not enough to clean my skin. It's a mild oil-free and soap-free foaming cleansing gel. Effectively deep cleanses to clear open pores and rinse away excess oils, make-up, impurities and daily grime. Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, purified and refreshed with a shine-free, matte finish according to the site.


I don't like the thin consistency of this one. Too thin. Almost like water, I think they should call it Facial Water (hehehe) and it should come with a pump packaging.


Price: IDR 89,000


So? Are these good products?
I use my regular facial toner to make the comparison (a blue Garnier) . They really make my skin very clean, no dirt left on the facial cotton. But the claim of leaving the skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple with a shine-free, matte finish is not achived :)

Along with those cleanser, I also purchased Deep Pore Cleansing Pads. What the hell is this?



For me, it's just very cute adorable 4 tiny towels :)
For the site, it's a pack of four reusable polyester and cotton cleansing pads as soft as cotton wool but stronger for deep pore cleansing. Used with a facial wash or cleanser, each pad will help draw out impurities and gently remove dead skin cells.

I dampen one towel to remove the Purifying Facial Cleanser. I even put the Facial Wash on it, using it like a cloth wipes.
it would save soap...and water when it's time to clean the cloth!

Price: IDR 49,000

No comments:

Post a Comment