Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Body Shop Seaweed Series

Last week I went to TBS store in Cibubur Junction. I was looking for moisturizer because the Vitamin E moisturizer I have right now isn't enough to hydrate my skin. I purchased the serum...and some cute things!!!

They offered some travel/trial sizes: 20% discount if you buy 3. I can't resist it!!!!

First, it's Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment.

Photo: TheBodyShop.com

The claim:
A light, easily absorbed, non-clogging, oil-free moisturising gel. It purifies and balances the skin in the areas you need it to most, whilst delivering essential moisture to the drier areas and essential protection for the day ahead. All this, while you sleep. Wake up to fresh, hydrated and clarified skin.

I tried it last night and I woke up with less oil in my face...
Price: IDR 28,000 for 15 ml

I also purchased Mattifying Day Cream


The claim:
An easily absorbed, non-clogging, oil-free, hydrating gel-like moisture cream. It controls excess sebum and shine whilst delivering essential moisture to areas most in need, balancing the skin throughout the day. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, soft and supple with a shinefree, matte complexion.

I put this thing on this morning. I'm less oily now, but it's not moisturized enough for my skin.

Price: IDR 32,000 for 15 ml

Anyway, travel sizes are great way to try on new products...

The verdict: I think those Seaweed series would work well for someone with oily skin.



(and right now, I regret I didn't buy that Vitamin E cute facial wash...)

No comments:

Post a Comment