Thursday, March 18, 2010

Motorola Motozine ZN5


Photo: GSM Arena

I'm not a gadget freak, but I do have gadgets :)

I've had enough with my Nexian dual GSM-CDMA...bad signal, bad voice, the keyboard is not easy to use (to narrow) so I decided to buy a new one. Not the sophisticated one, just a regular cell phone that can be used easily to call and send text!

Then my father offered me something: he needed a CDMA handset, he'd take my Nexian and I got his Motorola ZN5.

To be honest, I didn't know the name of the Motorola until I browsed around!

It has 5MP camera. I'm not stupid and usualy I can master a cell phone without the manual book, but not this time.

I didn't read the manual book, but it took 3 days to reveal the camera 'click'. I didn't know how to take a shot!!!

Luckily I'm smart :D

No comments:

Post a Comment