Friday, April 23, 2010

Me VS Moonbow

Edited 29 April: this is what I got from the seller:
'it might be from weak spots in the wool, it happens in about 0.1% of the pads she has sent out, and I guess cannot be helped' and she offers me a new pad.


I guess we're not meant to be together. You can read my review here.

First, I don't like they way the stain. Second, they take forever to dry after I wash them. And the third, the worst part, the wool backing of my Regular pad is already damaged.

I took the picture using my Motozine, sorry for the quality..but you still can see the holes, right? I used Paint to draw circles near the holes.




*angry*

It has holes in the wool backing. Yes, holes. If it were a heavy day, it would leak.

I discover this when I squeeze the water excess after cleaning it, and I see holes.

And FYI:
- I treat it the same with my other pads: handwash, overnight soak.
- I keep it inside a large toiletries bag. If it's a moth doing the thing, then my other pads would have holes too.


Luckily, it only happens on my regular pad. The large and XL pad are still in good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment