Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara

Last weekend I went to Giant Cibubur, then I was attracted to Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes waterproof mascara.

While many associates 'cat eyes' with something pointy at outer corner, all I can think about is one of my cats' eyes, Ganteng...who has droopy eyes :P

Now back to the review.

I don't remember the price, but it's not expensive.
(hey, I'm not a beauty blogger!)

The mascara has no bristles, instead it has comb. Similar to L'Oreal Double Extension.

The comb itself needs time to master :)

This morning I wear one coat and I love it.

With many many many uses of metal lash-comb, hahaha.

It tends making your lashes stick together, so you'll need lash comb.

Adding another coats, you'll get into trouble...

I curl my lashes before so I have lovely lashes right now.

While the comb takes times to master, the comb makes me easier to apply mascara to my lower lashes.
Then the best part: it's not hard to remove at night.

Here's the conclusion.
Pros:
not expensive, nice lashes (upper and lower)...relatively easy to remove

Cons:
the comb takes time to master

No comments:

Post a Comment