Friday, December 4, 2009

Loose Powder Hunting

Last Saturday we went to Plaza Senayan. I didn't plan for this so I was under-dressed to be honest. Just jeans and t-shirts with minimum makeup.

I was looking for medium/high coverage loose powder, something that can be applied without foundation, something like Sariayu loose powder (but I didn't mention that, too embarresed to say that in high end department store).

First we went to Dior counter in Sogo because I was attracted by Diorskin Nude powder. I read in reviews that Diorskin Nude was a good product....

....only to find out that the product wasn't available in Indonesia :(

But the SPG still offered another powder. I didn't remember the product name, but I left there with powdered face :P
I was only interested in Diorskin Nude, so I didn't buy anything.

Next destination is Make Up For Ever (MUFE). I heard that MUFE had a good powder called HD (High Definition) and I was interested. Turned out it was white powder but I tested it anyway. Without foundation, it has minimum coverage.

So here I was, powdered with Dior and MUFE and still looked natural..

Then we went to YSL counter. I really really adored their packaging. So fashionable, so sophisticated.....black and gold...and the lipstick...hmmm.......

.....they looked expensive :P

I tested on the lipstick ("I want the sheer one. Tinted lipcolor. No gloss") and mesmerized by the packaging. But I didn't buy the lipstick because I'm not a lipcolor fans and it's too expensive. I purchased the loose powder: Poudre Sur Mesure Semi-Loose Powder Natural Radiance

No comments:

Post a Comment