Tuesday, December 8, 2009

YSL Poudre Sur Mesure


The name is Podre Sur Mesure Semi-Loose Powder Natural Radiance.

I don't speak french, so semi-loose powder natural radiance is the translation for podre sur mesure?


Anyway, who cares.

I was searching for loose powder that has medium coverage and ended up purchase the YSL.

Mine is 01 Ivory. I choose the lightest one because I always make mistake of choosing foundation that's darker than my skintone.

I love the packaging. Love it! It's loose but it's compact. Confused? Just see the picture. I can't explain it well :)
How about the quality? What I love about expensive powder is the texture. Love it. I apply it with my The Body Shop powder blush.
What I don't love is the staying power. To be honest, I haven't found a powder with good staying power....and that's pretty ironic since I don't have super-oily skin.
But still, I'm happy with the powder. Because it has gorgeous packaging. Because it's very expensive, hehehehe....
Price: IDR 465,000

No comments:

Post a Comment