Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oriflame Air Soft Powder

I ran outta loose powder and couldn't decide between Make Up For Ever's HD microfinish powder and Dior's Diorskin Nude.

Well, that was the plan. But life sucks (hehehe)...my cat Bubun needed surgery and I didn't have the budget for fancy powders anymore :D

So I had to purchase a cheaper one. I never tried Oriflame powders before, so I gave it a try.

It was Oriflame Air Soft Powder, came in two colors (Light and Clear), I choose Light.

The worst thing about purchasing from a catalog is no testers.

I was associating LIGHT with FAIR, then when the order came, turned out that LIGHT equals TAN.

Sh*t

Luckily the powder is sheer --supersheer it has no coverage-- so I have sheer-tan skin.

Eeeewwwkkkkkkkkkkk!

Pros:
  1. Good if you like sheer coverage.
  2. Good price.

Cons:
  1. Limited colors --and I choose the wrong one. Stupid!--
  2. Nice texture, easy to blend. yeah, probably because it's soooo sheer.

And for me, I hate it because it doesn't match my skintone.

The powder-hunting season has begun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment